• Odisha Dental Academy has been providing Long Term Fixed Orthodontic course with a hands-on clinical component for dentists and dental specialists for last one year. Participants treat actual orthodontic patients from diagnosis and banding to retention for a full clinical experience.
• Each orthodontic course is limited in number of participants in order to maintain an optimum, dynamic student-to-instructor learning experience in a clinical setting.
• The concepts and implementation of this practice oriented hands-on course will allow any participant to start fixed orthodontics in his practice confidently.
• The course has been designed in such a way that the participant can easily understand the basics and will be able to incorporate fixed orthodontics in the general practice.
• MBT technique has simplified orthodontics very much. ODA will be an unique institute where participants will be actually work on patients. Main focus will be on practical aspects.
• First 3 modules of extensive theoretical and practical training followed by one or two cases by each participant on the patient.
• Each participant shall follow up their cases till the end of the treatment under their mentor (1 day module every month)
• On each followed visit additional important orthodontic topic will be covered according to the cases of individual participants.
• Participants cases will be discussed thoroughly and treatment planning will be provided.
• Power points, models, case photographs will be used during lectures for ease of understanding.
• Hand notes, take away points, model analysis will be given to each participant
• All types of materials and instruments will be provided to the participants at each visit.
Course Fee is Rs 85000/-
Course fee includes :-
Reading material, set of wires required for straight wire treatment, one set of direct bonding staright wire technique brackets. One set of bondable tubes, all necesasary equipment, diagnostic xrays, one patient, two straight wire bracket kits, tea, snacks and lunch